2013 - RUSSfromMAINE
Powered by SmugMug Log In
Lewiston fire

Lewiston fire

Hillary Miller, middle, is comforted by Carol Fretz, left, and Michele Wagner, right, after an overloaded electrical outlet caught on fire on the first floor, of the building where Miller lives. Fretz was in church across the street from 7 Shawmut where the fire was and Wagner lives across the street. Firefighters extinguished the fire quickly and there was minimal damage, but Wagner was very shaken up. "With all these fires latley, you don't know and I was just really frightened."

Russ Dillinghamfire