Recent Favorites - RUSSfromMAINE
Powered by SmugMug Log In

Travis Cummings looks out at what was once a 3 bay garage where he works on friends' vehicles and was restoring an 88 Oldsmobile car where his father Nelson Cummings, who owns the property, once operated a car repair business. Late Friday he discovered it and alerted the fire department who arrived just in time to save a nearby house that was singed, along with several large trees and surrounding brush. The fire is still under investigation but Cummings believes it started in an electrical panel from where the fire started. (Russ Dillingham/Sun Journal)

175 plains roadSun Journalfireharrison